Can Foreigners Own Property in Thailand?

Millennium Residence Bangkok - Outside and Facilities - www.millenniumresidence.net -
Is foreign ownership of properties legally in Thailand?

Yes. Foreign ownership of property in Thailand is possible.

And no.

Foreigners can own property but only under so called "Foreign Freehold" ownership.

It is the only way you, as a foreigner, can legally own a condo or property, in Thailand in your own name.

A condominium in Thailand can have a maximum of 49% foreign ownership and the remaining 51% must be owned by Thais.

Millennium Residence in Bangkok is a freehold condominium.

Please also check out our guide for condo financing for foreigners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't leave just yet!

Dont forget to visit our new Millennium Residence forum where condos can be listed for rent or sale and various other interesting topics.

You can also get your condo listed on this website with a dedicated sale or a nicely presented rental page presenting your valued condo at Millennium Residence in Bangkok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Join the LINE Messenger Group
Add Millennium Residence Bangkok on LINE Messenger using this QR-Code

Selected rental condos at Millennium Residence in Bangkok

An exciting experience, a perfect urban lifestyle
  • Millennium Residence Bangkok - One Bedroom Rental Condo - www.millenniumresidence.net -

    One Bedroom Luxury Condo For Rent (Minimum 30 days) (L1)

    Room DetailsRates from ฿2,200.00 per nightView Room Details
  • New Condo Rentals at Millennium Residence in Bangkok Coming Soon - www.millenniumresidence.net

    Your Condo Here (L2)

    Room Details
    • Guests: 4
    • Room Size: 60 m²
    • Bed Size(s): 2 Queens
    • Room Type: ,
    Rates from ฿60.00 per nightView Room Details
  • New Condo Rentals at Millennium Residence in Bangkok Coming Soon - www.millenniumresidence.net

    Your Condo Here (L3)

    Room Details
    • Guests: 2
    • Room Size: 50 m²
    • Bed Size(s): 1 King or 1 Queen
    • Room Type: ,
    Rates from ฿70.00 per nightView Room Details
  • New Condo Rentals at Millennium Residence in Bangkok Coming Soon - www.millenniumresidence.net

    Your Condo Here (L4)

    Room Details
    • Guests: 2
    • Children: 1
    • Room Size: 55 m²
    • Bed Size(s): 2 Double Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
    • Room Type: ,
    Rates from ฿45.00 per nightView Room Details
  • New Condo Rentals at Millennium Residence in Bangkok Coming Soon - www.millenniumresidence.net

    Your Condo Here (L5)

    Room Details
    • Guests: 6
    • Children: 2
    • Room Size: 110 m²
    • Bed Size(s): 1 King, 2 Queens
    • Room Type: ,
    Rates from ฿100.00 per nightView Room Details

Home » Can Foreigners Own Property in Thailand?

Summary
Can Foreigners Own Property in Thailand?
Article Name
Can Foreigners Own Property in Thailand?
Description
There are a lot of myths and untruths about the possibility to own properties in Thailand as a foreigner and we have gathered a summary of what can be legally done and not be done regarding foreign ownership of properties in Thailand.
Author
Publisher Name
Millennium Residence in Thailand
Publisher Logo
LINE Group For Co-Owners & ResidentsJoin The Group
+ +